I decided to do a blog to put ideas about games, crafts, and other activities out there to help you all get fun ideas to do with your little ones. If you're in need of something to do read my posts and post comments to let me know if you had fun with the activity. Thank all of you for reading my blog!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Costumes

Time to hurry up and find a cool costume for Halloween. Be scary, be silly, be crazy! In my lifetime I'v been a clown, a lion, an Incredible, a doctor, an ocean (best costume in my kindergarten class!), an eighties person, Hermione Granger (Harry Potter), a hippie, a black cat, a duck. This year I'm being a Native American (kinda like Disney's Pocahontas). Abby is being a hippie, Sam is being a Husky Fan, Jordan is being a witch, Delaney is being a genie, Cam is an army man, Keegs doesn't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment