I decided to do a blog to put ideas about games, crafts, and other activities out there to help you all get fun ideas to do with your little ones. If you're in need of something to do read my posts and post comments to let me know if you had fun with the activity. Thank all of you for reading my blog!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Run A Day Camp

I run a day camp at my house in the summer once a week. I do it for my 3 siblings and 3 of my cousins. It's filled with things for everyone one. We have races, obstacle courses, arts and crafts, camp songs, hide and seek, tag, scavenger hunts, sports, etc. I have different things planned every week.

1 comment:

  1. Katie, you are an amazing girl! I tell people that ALL the time, but I don't know if I tell YOU enough! I just know that everyone is going to love your blog! Thanks for these great ideas. I will have to use them on the OFF CAMP days :)

    ReplyDelete