I decided to do a blog to put ideas about games, crafts, and other activities out there to help you all get fun ideas to do with your little ones. If you're in need of something to do read my posts and post comments to let me know if you had fun with the activity. Thank all of you for reading my blog!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Why I do a day camp and who I do it for

Last summer I decided to do a day camp. I was sitting at my kitchen table at the start of summer thinking of some fun things to do. All my siblings were drawing and coloring pictures of playing outside and that's when it hit me. I got the idea of having a day camp for all my siblings and cousins. I wanted to do it because I really like playing with the kids and teaching them all sorts of games and stuff. They always seem to like it because they think it's so cool and that makes me feel really good. So I decided to do it once a week for any of my cousins and siblings that wanted to do it, they all did. That made me feel good too! I did it all last summer and they really had fun so I decided to do it again this summer. Who I do it for: My cousins Keegan, Delaney, Camden, and next year Maddie. And my siblings Abby, Sam, and Jordan. They all really like it and they're all super good kids. I really enjoy doing this for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment